Saferia, a new startup company, is seeking an inspired relationship manager to make sure our clients get the best customer experience when they just signed up for the packages we offer.
Saferia is a young and fast growing company, based all over the world. Our vision is that we give parents a night out experience they will never forget. We offer fully organized high-end experiential outings for parents. We do that by providing certified and carefully selected carekeepers to care for their loved ones while we give them an experience they will never forget.
We are looking for you to create strong relationships with our clients.
You will have to call clients with telephone numbers provided and ask a list of questions so that we know all their needs.
After that if will have to be placed back into our CRM and sent the information on to our event planner.
We will pay for the right candidate to have access to this training program once they start working with us.
Your day-to-day work would be:
- Calling up clients which will be provided to you
- Plan dates for the event
- Entering data into the online database and keeping it up to date
- Manage the materials that are sent to you for each campaign
If you want to apply, check if you recognize yourself:
- Well versed in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Detail oriented
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Outgoing personality, love for helping people
- Great at connecting to people
- Excellent social and communication skills
We are looking for positive and reliable people, that are service oriented and love connecting to people.
- Fun job, where you contribute to the life quality of parents
- A sophisticated marketing training
- Flexible hours
- Good pay
We invite interested applicants to send us a message. We will send you an application form for the interview if you think you and us are potentially a great match. If you want to know more please ask us!
Skills: training, english