Human Resources Assistant
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Consulting firm with exciting opportunities for professional and career growth.
• Partner with senior management to develop a strategic vision for diversity.
• Develop recruiting plan by school
• Coordinate the administration of the recruiting plan
• Define metrics and accountability measures to track diversity recruiting
• Develop and implement tools to systematically collect and disseminate best practice
• Cultivate relationships with high potential candidates and remain a resource for them through interview a
• Develop and deliver case interview workshops
• Develop and maintain diversity marketing collateral
• Work collaboratively with consulting and recruiting staff members
• Track the diversity recruiting budget and ensure all events come in on/under budget
We look forward to hearing from you.
Skills: management, administration, marketing