We are looking for a person to help migrate our Data capture systems questionaires and reports to IBM SPSS and Dimensions.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Using the IBM Data Collection platform to script surveys, manage data and associated deliverables, and develop custom features.
• Survey scripting, quality assurance support, data manipulation, tabulation and meeting deadlines for assigned work.
• Assisting with process automation and standards improvement.
• Development of online reporting tools for data viewing and extraction.
The role requires a technically-adept person who is detail-oriented, process-driven, and able to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously. Projects have short development/QA life-cycles and require a high-level of responsiveness and quality.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• One or more years experience developing surveys with the IBM Data Collection (formerly SPSS Dimensions) products and data model.
• Knowledge of AJAX, HTML5, .NET, VBA, SQL.
• An understanding survey data and how to validate it
• Experience with online surveys, tabulation, or automation scripts
• An understanding of the project requirements & specification
• A basic understanding of the online market research business
• Detail-oriented and precise, with a focus on deliverables.
Skills: reporting, data-collection, quality-assurance