IMMEDIATE: Author Seeks New Horizons With A Philippine-based Virtual Assistant (Part-Time)
This work opportunity is reserved for the highly qualified individual who’s commitment to deliver impressive results is at par with work ethics and schedule adherence. Your overall designation is to assist your client with her business growth plans and exposure campaigns. If you are a smart, fast and resourceful multi-tasking Virtual Assistant, you have a terrific client to bank your future with. Experience is definitely a must. Initial Pay offer: 137.50Php/hour
*Greater exposure for client’s business
*Marketing & Increased sales
*Boardroom Brainstorming & Planning
*Act as accountability partner
Willing to sign a Non-disclosure/Non-compete agreement
A self starter and self motivated
Have knowledge of WordPress
Dependable, highly organized and very detail oriented.
Able to handle situations with diplomacy and tact while maintaining confidentiality.
Someone who is enthusiastic, proactive, confident, and possesses a strong work ethic and integrity.
Knowledgeable with several social media platforms including Pinterest, Mobli, Facebook, Twitter, Digg, Blogspot, Eventful, She’s Connected.
Willing to use current Twitter handle for retweeting client tweets or create a new Twitter account specifically for client functions.
Knowledgeable of BlogTalk Radio functions, uploading pre-recordings.
Have knowledge of building partnerships and obtaining sponsors.
1. Americanized neutral accent with stellar communication skills:
Both Spoken and Written English
2. Energetic, Enthusiastic, Confident, Quirky, Professional, Honest Personality
3. Superb call handling skills
4. Superior and dynamic writing skills
5. Selfstarter, Multitasker, Fast paced
6. Owns PC at home with stable high speed internet
connection, positioned in a noisless background
room, using a noise-cancelling headset
7. 4 year degree holder
8. Loyal and dedicated to only one employer
9. Able to bring in fresh ideas in the boardroom table
10. Knowledgeable in Web Design(is a plus)
11. Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint
12. Adobe Photoshop skills (is a plus)
13. Excellent job history
* at least 2 years solid experience in CUSTOMER SERVICE
14. Updated NBI Clearance
Skills: pinterest, facebook, twitter, english, design