INSURANCE SALES AGENTS
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
This position is for someone who can:
1. Generate leads for people who are also interested in selling these products
The payout for QUALITY CLOSED SALES will be as follows:
1. $10 PER CLOSED SALE (NO CAP)
The contractor will need to meet the following requirements:
1. Has strong English and communication skills
2. Can maintain confidentiality of the product’s design and functionality
3. Understands phone etiquette and is courteous and respectful to customers
4. Is available to work during business hours (days are flexible)
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your previous experience with lead generation
2. How you will go about attracting people to new AUTO products and WORK-AT-HOME Business Opportunities
In addition, please answer the following: What are your favorite cosmetics companies?
About the company
Here at Motor Club of America we're changing things up and making things better! We're a family of charismatic sales professionals working for a company that's been around since 1926. We've created a career style agency built on an independent platform and we're moving mountains in a stale industry. You will simply be advertising the products and services of a company called Motor Club of America.
They offer their members many different motor club benefits packages that contain tons of benefits that we all want/need at an extremely low cost. And every time you get someone to enroll in one of their packages, the company will pay you an ADVANCE of double
the start up cost. (They have a $20, $30, & $40 package) So depending on which one your referral chooses you will get paid $40, $60, or $80. You would join at the $40 package because it qualifies you to get paid on all levels. If someone joins at the lower packages, they will only qualify for payment on those levels. The beauty of it is, the products and services the company provides are so well packaged that you wouldn’t even look at it as selling, you would basically be giving it away in a sense.