IP review and patient/trademark filing
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are a start-up healthcare software development company. We have two lines of business (under two business names):
1. Online healthcare supplies marketplace
2. Healthcare enterprise management (and process automation) suite
We need to protect our intellectual properties connected with both businesses. If you are an expert in the area of Intellectual Property (IP) matters, we need help with the following:
* Review and advise on what should be patented / trademarked
* Trademark our product names with USPTO
* Trademark our logos, etc. with USPTO
* Apply for patents once we agree on what should be patented. I do understand the preparation of the paperwork for patents can be at an additional cost.
We are looking for a low-cost way to protect our intellectual assets and we are looking for a fixed cost to handle everything. We are not looking for cost based on per application or trademark basis. We would like you to review all products as a whole and come up with suggestions.
Confidentiality is very important to us and you are expected to sign confidentiality agreement. We will communicate with our team using Gtalk and Phone (No Skype). If interested, please reply with details of your experience in IP matters along with the bid amount.
Thank you for your time.