IRELAND - DATA COLLECTOR
US-based media company is looking for Ireland-based writers to collect, record, and submit data related to cable TV-watching.
Knowledge of contemporary U.S. and Irish TV culture is a must.
Overall, we are looking for highly motivated applicants who are sharp, detail-oriented, and can work independently.
* You must be based in Ireland and have regular, reliable access to at least one of these providers:
Sky UK (SD+HD)
* Clear, confident, and concise communication skills.
* Strong organizational skills
* Must be technology and media-savvy.
* A deep understanding of current popular TV.
* All applicants must know English.
* Project begins immediately.
* Flexible hours.
* All work will be done remotely; candidates must be based in Ireland.
If you're smart, savvy, and want to be a part of a quickly expanding company working with some of the leading names in digital content, please: specify which channels you have access to along with sending your resume and cover letter.