We are Australian based company and we are looking for an IT / Web Development Project Manager.
You will reporting directly to Director will be overseeing team members & developing / implementing our ongoing projects.
Only candidates with strong experience and skills will be shortlisted.
You need to have the following or experience:
• Strong experience in most of aspects of ecommerce & web development, SEO & PPC, social media & email marketing
• strong skills and knowledge in programming and design
• Prepare a detailed project plan
• experience in assisting recruitment of suitable right people for the right tasks
• proactively to work independently in managing other members of the Virtual team members and report back to (or can be contacted by) Director when required.
• may be required to work in weekend and after hours, especially when project is due. It’s very important that projects are completed on time
• Have excellent language skills, both verbal and written in English
• Energetic, honest, motivated, dynamic, proactive & full of great ideas and be a pleasure to work with
• Attention to details is a must
Please provide the following:
1. updated CV with 3 work references.
2. addressing the following criteria:
+why you suit this job?
+relevant skills work experience
+how do you handle with difficult or not-performing team members?
+tell us examples when you managed projects that run out of time and not achieving set goals
+have you had experiences when you're assigned to tasks that you did not have knowledge and/or experience? please explain what did you do?
3. Put a text “Biscuit” at the beginning of your application
Successful applicant will be for 3 months probations. We will start with small projects before progressing to bigger projects.
We are fun team and always supporting each other. We are also a dedicated company who always reward its good & performing team members
If you would like to join us and feel that you will fit in our working team, please do not hesitate to contact us.
I am looking forward to hear from you
Skills: marketing, design, english