IT and PC Technician
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We need an all Round IT, PC Technician who is proficient in working with Windows 7, Internet, backups,Hosting, Server,Research and Locating running programs. You should be able to think on your feet and have knowledge of Apple technology,MS-office suit and a problem solver.
1. Able to quickly install, troubleshoot, identify, and solve problems with any
2. Experienced with every aspect of the internet.
3. Adequate Server Experience.
4. Strong research knowledge and locating Running Programs.
5. Strong knowledge of Back ups
6. Hosting with Godaddy, Host Monster, Host Gator, Server Pronto
7 Experience with outlook, Mozilla, iCloud, etc.
8. Strong ability to resolve other issues that pop up from time to time
9. Need you to be available during Sydney Australia business hours for the
discussions with me.
10.Good English / Communication skills.
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your previous Proven Track Record Of Success in being a Technician on all of the above mentioned qualifications
2. How you will go about being successful in this role.
3 Submit a portfolio/sample of your work in relation to the above.
We normally pay a start up $1/h with periodic pay increase/incentive upon exemplary performance.
About the company:
We are a small economically run but dynamic enterprise – Trade And Investment Firm.
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Internet Marketing Assistant Manager With Track Record Of Success
- Fixed-Price – Joomla Expert
- Fixed-Price – OUTLOOK AND MOZILLA THUNDER BIRD TROUBLE SHOOTER, TECHNICIAN