Image processing task in python
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Input will be a .png that contains some text and a crossword grid, such as screenshots of http://puzzles.about.com/od/printc
Output should be an array with 1 for the black squares and a 0 for the white squares.
Please start your application with 1-2 sentence answers to the following questions:
1. How would you find the upper left hand corner of the grid?
2. How would you determine the number of rows and columns of the grid?
Heuristics are fine; this doesn't have to be very robust. But it should work 90% of the time, and it should always work after the image is cropped to contain just the grid.
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Academic talk abstract copy-editing / proofreading
- Hourly – AngularJS developer
- Hourly – Bootstrap Web Developer