Implement J!3.x Joomlart Template from Mockup (w images)
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
1. Know Joomlart.com templates. If there are any issues configuring template need to be resolved with extra effort. The extra effort will include posting issues (with screenshots, a problem statement, expected results) to both Joomlart's forum and create a support ticket.
2. Able to Skype for standup meeting. Discuss 3 things. 1) what you did up to this meeting, 2) what you will do next (until the next meeting), 3) and what impediments you have. We will also go over any open issues as well.
3. Skype messages and a google document will be used to track requirements and change request.
4. We will work in an agile setting so be ready to make whatever changes the customer desires. You may suggest changes and discuss how things will be implemented.
5. Akeeba backup will be required to be installed and configured. Akeeba will be used to migrate the changes from the DEV site to the PROD site.
1. Implement Joomlart template on J!3.x. You will be provided mockups and image files. Test your work. You must test across popular web browsers and on mobile including iPhone and iPad - horizontal and vertical.
2. For this first phase only the homepage and get started page are required. No other inner pages are ready for development.
This will hopefully be a quick job and we can move on to another phase!