Our digital marketing agency, Eye For The Future (http://www.rodcastro.com/webs/eyef
Do you wish you could write and create content everyday? Have you used data to improve business content? Do you love educating others through writing? Do you have a keen eye for grammar, or are you a design ninja? Yes? Awesome: we want to hear from you!
Eye For The Future has worked with world-class brands like The Toronto Beaches Jazz Festival, Elizabeth Arden, Unilever and A&W. We’re continuing to evolve our marketing capabilities, as the digital world changes fast - and our employees are just as dynamic.
Our backgrounds and strengths are diverse, yet we're all fueled by an innate curiosity that inspires us to blaze new trails and a shared belief in the power of the web to forge deeper relationships between brands and consumers.
Our goal is to become the #1 digital marketing agency in Canada and an industry leader.
• Have 2 to 3 years of marketing and content creation experience
• You have lots of energy and get excited by being a revenue champion for the organization
• Eye For The Future is a high-energy, hard-charging, high-performance company! Our Inbound Marketing Manager is a strategic thinker with a creative
• You have a strong attention to detail, are well organized and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
• You thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
• An established track record of developing successful working relationships with bloggers and other social press
• Experience developing a content marketing strategy including podcasts, webcasts, video, mobile and social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Slideshare, etc)
• Experience with social media monitoring tools (Radian 6, Visible Technologies, etc.); familiarity with salesforce.com is a plus
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent writing skills
• Proven track record of success setting and achieving ambitious goals
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Access
• Excel Superstar, advanced excel skills with a strong ability to break down and present important metrics to marketing team / clients
• Design Superstar - Adobe Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator skills (great bonus - please indicate in your application)
• Video Superstar - background in video production - creating screencasts, podcasts, business videos, explainer videos, etc… (great bonus - please indicate in your application)
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Be analytically-inclined with a knack for understanding data and how to apply it for problem-solving
• Be organized and detail-oriented enough to manage projects with many moving parts
• You have a passion for creating and managing social media and content marketing strategies, including the ability to orchestrate every detail and then measure results
• Have knowledge of how to leverage social networks to enhance campaign performance and nurture current prospects
• You want to serve as a thought leader, sharing your ideas by creating content for our blog, resource center and community
• Writing blog posts for clients
• Producing ebooks on a variety of marketing topics
• Developing strategies for improving visitor-to-lead conversion of content
• Optimizing online content for search engines
• Managing social media content and accounts
• Writing, writing, writing….
• Additional responsibilities as the organization scales
• Please attach Case Studies demonstrating successful content marketing strategies
• Please provide a piece of your published writing work
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, get excited about finding smarter ways to do things, and have a burning desire to be part of a winning team where you can truly make a difference, we want to meet you.
- How long have you been an inbound marketer?
- What are your marketing & writing qualifications?
- What is your PRODUCTION PROCESS and how do you normally deal with your clients from CONCEPT to DELIVERY? (if you have a PDF, PowerPoint, video, etc… about your work processes, please include)
- What are your blog, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN profiles?
- How many subscribers does your blog have? What topics do you speak about on your blog?
- Do you have any experience with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator?
- Do you have a video production background? What programs are you familiar with?
- What do you enjoy about your work?
- What are your biggest strength & weaknesses?
- Can you provide references from repeat clients you are working with?
Skills: marketing, ebooks, grammar, design, video, linkedin, facebook, twitter, salesforce.com, pdf