Independent PASSIONATE graphics designer for very simple iOS game needed
I need an awesome, talented graphics designer for a new simple game project. The game will be a reskin project, and you will receive the image folders from the original game that you can follow. There will be an iPhone and an iPad version. More details will be shared later.
The game will be based on this very simple code:
To apply for this Games Designer job you must:
- Be talented.
- Work independently (belong to no agency).
- Communicate well in English.
- Understand the importance of fast communication and being available during small, quick projects.
- Be PASSIONATE about the work.
- Have worked on games before, preferably on iOS.
- Be able to work quickly without compromising the quality.
- Be knowledgeable about not only the art of designing, but also the technical factors behind it, such as different formats, methods for resizing, creative solutions etc.
- Be serious about the work to an extend that you wish to be a part of my exclusive upscaling project (Project Empire), which will require many projects in the near future. In other words, you want to work with me long term.
I certainly won't mind working with someone who loves playing video games and are really into different games universes. Therefore, you should start your application for this job by listing your personal all-time top 5 favorite games. If you don't play games you should start your application by saying "project empire". This will be the code word that shows me you have actually read this entire job post before applying for the job.
As promised, more details will follow after we have spoken briefly. This is a very simple game. It will serve as a test for how good a fit you and I will be for Project Empire.