We are looking for a native Indonesian female voice over talent for an easy project. The task will be recording words and sentences for a language learning application.
Around 1 hour of recording time.
- Native , please don't apply if you're not a native speaker .
- In your application please provide a link to your portfolio or previous jobs if its available.
- You need to be a Indonesian speaker with a clear and accent-free voice.
- Needs to be recorded using a professional setup absolutely quiet environment to avoid any background noise.
- Audio needs to be crisp and clean, and delivered in (uncompressed) wav, mp3 or aiff format, no hiss, pops, etc.
- We expect a max. 48 hours turnaround.
- Qualified bidders will be asked to sign a standard NDA.
Please include in your cover letter what recording equipment you will use for this project.
Below are examples of the kind of sentences you need to record.
Please provide a short sample repeating each word with different intonation with the same equipment you would use for the actual recording using the following script in your native language:
Note: when reading the text please make it clear and energetic - this is for kids - imagine you are talking to a kid - be animated and don't be serious ☺.
(in Native language and english)
- “this is a house”
- “what is that?”
Reasonable bids will be shortlisted (job experience, quality of recording, fast turnaround).
Thanks for your interest in our offer. Other projects may come from after this one.