We are seeking for a motivated information architect and user experience designers.
• Create visual designs that effectively communicate product function and brand identity, including the design and production of screen layouts, color palettes, typography, user interface elements, and icons.
• Produce detailed design specifications, storyboards, scenarios, and design prototypes.
• Successfully communicate conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale, both verbally and visually.
• Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes UX designers, project management, business and brand strategists, and software developers.
2- User stories
3- User flow
4- Brand personality
Desired Skills & Experience Qualifications:
• 2 - 3 years experience, would definitely give preference to freshness & talent.
• A strong portfolio demonstrating relevant, professional visual design experience.
• Strong and flexible skills in visual design and interaction design.
• Knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to Web-based applications and mobile applications
• Proficiency with industry-standard design and prototyping tools such as PhotoShop,Illustrator, and Dreamweaver.
• Bachelor's degree in graphics design, interaction design, fine arts, or a related design discipline.
• A passion for creating products that resonate on an emotional level.
If you love designing for users, and understand emotions in design, please do bid on this project.
Please include your portfolio, and your methodology.
Skills: design, management, prototyping, graphics