Information Developer - Server Backup product - $10.00 per hour / 40 hours per work
Hourly – Estimated time: Part time 10 - 20 hours per week; more than 6 months
We are looking for an experienced software technical writer to produce end-user documentation for our Server Backup products. The candidate should be able to process technical information provided by developers and deliver thorough, high-quality documentation using Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
- Collaborating with a globally-distributed team to research, create, and review content with an appropriate level of detail.
- Providing accurate documentation estimates.
- Providing quality end-user product documentation on schedule.
- Following established product development processes and procedures.
We pay $10/hour ($10 fixed-price payment for a trial job if that trial leads us to hire you). For United States citizens and permanent residents, we pay $8/hour because we have to cover W-2 processing. Hours are 10 - 20 per week depending on the stage of the release cycle.
To be eligible for this position, we require:
1. Strong communication skills, commitment, and reliability
2. Excellent English proficiency to be able to produce effective end-user documentation and communicate with the team
3. Experience creating documentation for enterprise software products
4. Experience with Madcap Flare or other Help authoring tool
Try out the job. During a one hour, fixed-price trial assignment, prove to us that we should give you the position of doing this work for us and potentially having an expanded role.
How to start:
We’ll make you a fixed-price offer to start qualifying, and you’ll get detailed instructions as soon as you accept this offer for the test phase. If you successfully complete the test, you’ll be paid $10 and be eligible for future work from us.
Skills: agile, research, english, test