Inside Sales Management
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are in need of an individual capable of directing a team to follow up with inbound leads and otherindividuals who express interest in our sales and marketing automation product.
The individual will need to work under the PST time zone hours of 9am-5pm.
The job will entail:
2.) Directing and leading an inside sales team
3.) Meeting revenue growth objectives
4.) Refinement to current sales and marketing processes
5.) Training experienced inside staff on new features.
6.) Inside Sales recruitment.
The inside sales team that executes the following:
1. Calling people every day with a script that will be provided and setting, canceling and rescheduling appointments
2. Closing individuals to trial our software product.
3. Assisting trial customers with installing our software into their Salesforce account.
3. Entering data into Highrise CRM
4. Performing web demos for leads.
5. Closing subscriptions
Candidates meet the following requirements:
1. Has strong English and communication skills
2. Experience managing inside sales and telesales staff
3. Is familiar with CRM tools - Salesforce highly preferred
4. Is available between 9am – 5pm PST, Monday through Friday
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your experience with managing inside sales teams
2. Your proficiency with CRM tools
3. Your availability during the work week (M-F) between 9am – 5pm PST
4. Sales experience.
In addition, please provide a 1 paragraph description of your most successful sales engagement. We're looking to understand conditions under which you were extremely successful.
About the company
We are a global software company with a mature and highly rated email marketing and automation platform. We use our platform to generate activity on our website and trial sign ups for inside and telesales staff.
Skills: management, marketing, english, training, salesforce.com