We are looking for a Interaction Designer with the following knowledge and experience:
User Experience Design: thinking about the user, as a user, for the user. You break apart complex ideas into simpler solutions through wireframes, user flows and site maps
Visual Design: a degree in graphic design, interaction design or digital media.
Communication: the kind that comfortably converses abstract thoughts, clear ideas and constructive feedback with team members and clients
Leadership: managing projects, teams, working well under pressure with deadlines set to yesterday
Designers should also:
- Enjoy agile processes
- Be a connoisseur of fonts and typography
- Have good written communication and documentation skills
- Excellent command of English
- Easily reachable by email, AIM and Skype
Our Browser Support Policies:
Our browser support policies mirror those of Google:
How to apply:
Please send us your resume and cover letter along with a link to your portfolio. In the cover letter, please include:
1. Your relevant experience for this project
2. Your proficiency with English
3. The best ways to contact you
4. Include the word "Panorama" at the bottom of your cover letter
As indicated in the post we are looking for a long term contractor. In order to gauge whether or not its a good fit, we will provide a few tests that you must complete before we will consider you for a long term role. We will pay for the time you require to complete our test projects.
About the company:
We are a US-based digital agency that works with some of the worlds biggest entertainment brands. We were founded in 1999 and love working on world changing projects.
Skills: design, english, test