Interactive Forms writer (pdf, jobform, etc)
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Who we are?
We are a start-up company specialized in HR management solutions. We offer HR management solutions to customers around the world. Part of our services are a number of interactive pdf forms (one example attached) which we provide to our customers. We regularly create or update these forms (for instance to incorporate our customer’s company logo).
What we are looking for?
- An experienced Pdf writer able to enter into a long term stable relationship. This person would be responsible for the maintenance, the editing, the improvement and the update of all our 1 page interactive forms portfolio (today mostly in Pdf such as this template) including the suggestion of new formats (e.g. job forms. Com ) ideally open source. We also look for ideas on how to improve these forms (for instance lighter MB files, better design, etc).
Which profile could play this role?
- Fluent English. French or Dutch is a +.
- Available to engage in action planning and follow up discussions over Skype during a minimum of European working yours (i.e. we would need to identify a period of time during which both parties are susceptible to work together)
- Expertise in Pdf writing, excellent pdf writing skills; graphic and lay outing design expertise, (2 to 7 years). Someone looking for excellence (quality of deliverable is critical for image and satisfaction of our customers), someone adding vision and in depth knowledge.
• Tasks: Autonomous. Makes necessary adjustments to achieve results.
• Autonomy : Typically without significant support need.
• Problem solving: Expected to find solutions within learned fields of activities. Analysis & solution proposition of usually defined problems.
• Quality reflex: Constantly looking for improvement opportunities. Able to produce documented processes.
Skills: pdf, management, design, analysis, english