Internal Customer Survey Webapp
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Create an internal IIS based webapp for customer satisfaction surveys. The application will consist of 3 web pages and a dedicated MS SQL database
Each morning, several users will log in to an Intranet site and see an individual list of customers to call for the day. Upon clicking on any customer in their list, they will be presented with customer contact details and a survey to complete with the customer.
1. The internal user will log in to an intranet page and be presented with a list of customers to call for the day.
2. Clicking on a customer name will link to a survey page with customer contact details and 2 questions.
a. The internal user will record the responses, or note that there was no contact (phone busy, voicemail etc) and submit the survey form.
3. Internal user will be taken back to their initial call list, which has been updated to reflect who has been called.
• Customer data will be acquired from existing MSSQL data sources
• Customer data will need to be copied nightly from existing sources to separate "Survey" database, preferably by automated stored procedure.
• Results of survey, call records etc are stored in a MSSQL database dedicated to this project.
• Customers should not be called more than 1 time in 6 months.
Specific Page Details:
• Active Directory based user credential checking. IIS Server is part of domain.
Call List Page:
• Display configurable length list. Default is 10 contacts.
• Display customer name, company name, last contact date, current days status (open or complete) and link to "survey page"
• muti-user enabled. up to 10 internal users will access every morning.
• Contacts are auto generated from customer contact data.
• Customer contact data is automatically imported nightly from other MS SQL data sources. Import procedure is part of scope.
• Customers shall not be called more than 1 time in 6 months.
• Display 2 Questions and Notes field
• Record Results for Question 1 - (values equal 1-10)
• Record Results for Question 2 - (text box)
• Record Results for Notes
• Record Activity Status (Complete, No Answer, Bad Contact, Busy etc.). Status pulled from MSSQL table.
• Auto Time Stamp and Record: User, Time and Date
SSRS Report with Survey results. Extra $50 for report summarizing Daily results, weekly results and monthly averages.
Skills: intranet, import, .net, microsoft-sql-server, ssrs
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – High Level Social Media Implementation Plan for Supermarket Chain
- Hourly – Small HTML5 website