Interviews to understand how to better help freelancers/contractors
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I'd like to conduct a 15-30 minute interview over Skype to understand how you select jobs and clients. Broadly, I'd like to know:
(1) What makes a good job post?
(2) What current information in the job post is useful? What is not useful?
(3) What other information would you like to see?
(4) How do you decide which jobs to take?
(5) Do you pick jobs based on client quality?
(6) What information do you want to know about the client?
(7) Specifically, in Design & Media, what domain specific information is useful?
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Academic talk abstract copy-editing / proofreading
- Hourly – AngularJS developer
- Hourly – Bootstrap Web Developer