**************5 Star oDesk Provider - 3000 Hours Billed****************************
We're looking for an Iphone Rockstar to join our team. Initially we are looking for you to join our team for a paid trial to do a simple task to test your skillsets, coding, commentary and expertise.
We are looking for a contractors that has the following skills:
1. Strong iPhone App background
2. Ability to quickly adapt to cloning applications and codes.
3. Exceptional attention to detail.
4. Top 10% Programming Experience. Please take the oDesk task if you have not.
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your background, cv, resume, portfolio of app and please have one piece of ID (national id card,passport, drivers license, student id number etc) for signing NDA.
2. You must include I am a human not a computer and I want help change the world in the first lines of your bid
3. We have a preference for working with candidates in Latin America, Europe Eastern Europe, US, Canada, Australian or South African for timezone reasons. However we accept bids from all nationalities but you must be willing to work with set timezones. Please confirm the time you could work over the next 3 days.
4. You must have Skype. Please include your Skype availability so we can arrange an immediate interview.
5. You must have the desire to change the world.
Please tell us if you have a full time job elsewhere or are doing any other jobs on Odesk. Please state honestly what your free hours are as you will be expected to keep to that.
We are a 5 Star ODesk provider and we look for long term relationships and provide excellent feedback and references .
We look for great candidates who can help us shape our business providing not just development support but deep strategic partnerships to us and clients.
Apply now and don't delay. The world needs changing.
Skills: iphone-development, iphone-sdk, test
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – 10000 EU Facebook Likes
- Hourly – 100 UK Facebook Likes
- Fixed-Price – 10 Page Hand Writing Transcription to Word Document