Minimum Technical Qualifications
• HTML, XHTML, and CSS – Candidate must be able to hand-code to standards without error. Candidate also must possess a deep understanding of keeping code, content, and presentation separated.
• -Browser Support – Candidate must have experience building web applications that support an array of web browsers (Internet Explorer 6, 7 & 8; Firefox; Chrome; Safari)
• Web Accessibility – Candidate must have thorough knowledge of building web applications that meet Accessibility standards. Experience with WCAG 2.0 and Section 508 are a requirement. Knowledge of WAI ARIA is a plus.
• Java Server Pages* – Candidate must have experience developing dynamic web applications in a JSP environment. Candidate must understand the best practices that allow for a clean separation of presentation layer markup and style from the business logic of an application. Experience building custom tag libraries is a plus.
* Candidate does not need to be a Java developer