I 'm looking for a senior java developer that has worked with apache solr and/or lucene. Any additional experience with information retrieval, machine learning applications is a big extra. This is a long-term opportunity.
In order to be considered for this job, please *only* include answers to the following questions:
1) have you used apache solr before? If yes, how many document were indexed?
2) List three ways you would increase solr's query response time
3) How do you change the way solr ranks documents? Which query/document relevance score have you used?
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Blog and Content Writers Needed!
- Hourly – C/C++ Linux Developer Needed - Long-Term, Full-Time Work. Work for oDesk!!
- Hourly – Excel specialist