K60 Demo Program Installation and Compile Instructions
We need someone to walk us through the steps to reinstall the example code on the K60 tower, and show us how to set up the programming environment and compile a program. Additionally, set up the code warrior environment to edit the demo programs, and compile and edit programs to download. This will be done via e-mail, and skype audio / screenshare if needed. This will probably lead to some test programs being written in a future project to assist us in our testing, although this will be for a future project.
1) provide the steps to reinstall the freescale onboard demo program on a k60 tower with the following development environment.
* Freescale K60 Tower Board
* Code Warrior 10.4
* Onboard JTAG Debug Circuit
*NO TWR-SER board
2) Provide us step by step instructions and skype assistance if needed to reinstall the example code included in the freescale Code Warrior download (TWR-K60N512 Quick Start Demo Rev. 6, section 4) and reinstall the firmware to allow the 4 demo programs (page 5) of Touch Demo, Memory Game, Accelermoter Demo, and Terminal Demo.
At present, we have other software installed, but we need to get back to having the original demo software mentioned above running.
3) Provide step by step instructions and skype instructions if needed to show us how to edit the source code for 4 demo programs, set up code warrior environment to compile and edit programs and download.
Basically we need assistance in allowing us to made changes and compile the demo programs as a starting off point for future development. Once we have an understanding on how to do this, subsequent test programs will probably be written in future projects to do more advanced things which we can edit and test with as well.