Keyword Researcher / SEO / On-Page Optimizer
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are looking for someone to do keyword research, identify the best possible target keywords and do on-page optimization for our websites.
Once you identify one-two keywords for each page, you should suggest a title tag and small text changes. (We don't want you to write the page copy from scratch, we want you to optimize the existing copy for the keywords you identified)
We expect to receive:
1) One-two relevant keywords that we can currently rank high. (High volume, low competition, relevant keywords that we can rank on the first page of the Google)
2) Suggested title tag
3) Suggested course description changes, should we add more target keywords to copy? How should we optimize the existing copy quickly? You should make necessary changes and send the new copy to us. (remember, you shouldn't be making major changes to copy, just quick keyword optimizations)
No keyword stuffing, only white-hat and user friendly techniques!
Each page should be optimized in a relatively short amount of time (20 - 25 minutes max) We have lots of pages to optimize.
We will provide acces to SEOmoz tools for keyword research process if you qualify.
- Excellent English Skills.
- Must be proficient in SEO techniques including keyword research and on-page optimization
- Keyword Research/Analysis experience + On-page optimization experience
- Should be able to understand a page's topic, find the right keywords and suggest on-site optimization in a relatively short amount of time. (We have pages about technology, real estate, dentistry, medical, electrical engineer, manufacturing, programming, design, business, jewelry, exercising and more)
- Must be able to work 9am-5pm Pacific Standard Time, Monday through Friday, we're in California.
- Must stick to the deadlines.
This is a part-time position at first. You will be working 10+ hours each week. We will offer between $5-$10 per hour depending on experience and candidate selection.
Add "Read Application" to the top of your response. Otherwise we'll ignore your application.
If this seems like something you will be amazing at, please apply to this job post and make sure to include a link to a portfolio or past SEO, on-page optimization and keyword research work. Please specify what tools you have used before and explain your keyword research process. (We will help you refine this process and provide detailed instructions if necessary) If we believe you are a good candidate, we will send you a few test courses and ask you to find the keywords, write title tags and make copy changes to existing course text.
Thank you and we look forward to working with you.
Skills: design, research, on-page, english, analysis, test