I’m looking for someone a little unusual. I’m looking for a multi-hat-wearing, multi-talented, super-social and kick-ass person who can help me out on a day-to-day basis, personally & professionally.
I’d like somebody who can start immediately. I’m currently based in Waterloo, Canada, but I’ll soon be travelling to Jakarta & Singapore around Christmas and New Year and also the US after. So, you’ll be dealing with me mostly via Skype/email.. I just need you to respond quickly when I need help.
Things you'll be dealing with: Canada/US/Singapore immigration and relocation logistics, figuring out office logistics in Singapore, party planning, travel booking, dog relocation, some paperwork, brainstorming creative ideas for a project/event, web research, venue booking, etc.
To be a perfect match for this role you'll need to be a:
- fluent English speaker, you’ll be dealing with English immigration/relocation documents, so please don’t apply if you’re not fluent
- super organizer, you’ll be able to help me organize multiple things at once
- super smart and innovative, you have the ability to come up with things yourself and don’t need me to spell things out for you (also means you can just Google things or use Wikipedia or ask your friends if needed)
- person who is amazingly great at helping people
- does not need a lot of supervision and can work remotely via email/Skype/phone/BBM/Whatsapp/Twit
Don't apply if you:
- are not well-organized
- hate dealing with people; or are not capable of wearing multiple hats
You get bonus points if:
- you are very tech savvy
- you have good taste & know the difference between classy and tacky
Skills: english, twitter, research