We are looking for someone who from the United States to work with us on improving the conversion rate of certain landing pages for our clients.
The person we are looking for needs to have a basic understanding of direct response marketing principles (especially as applied to both website content and layout).
The person we are interested in needs also to have some basic knowledge of how to access website code (to place tracking codes).
It is also important that the person have a growing understanding of analytics. No, you don't need to be an absolute expert, but you need to understand the basics.
If you are a "life long learner" who is constantly reading, learning and teaching himself/herself about internet marketing, copywriting, psychology/human behavior and persuasion, you may be an excellent candidate.
An excellent example of the types of things we are seeking to implement on behalf of our clients can be found at http://whichtestwon.com/training-c
We will train you in needed areas to insure that you can do the job well.
- An eagerness to grow and learn in their areas of responsibility
- Knowledge of direct response marketing
- Knowledge of website conversion strategies
- Working knowledge of web design concepts, HTML, and CSS
- Basic knowledge of on-page SEO
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Reliable and hardworking
- Can respond to emails in a timely manner; doesn't disappear for weeks without a word
The successful applicant will get to work with a growing company; a talented, friendly team; an encouraging, supportive boss, and interesting projects. Feel free to check out the reviews of the contractors who have worked with us. It is a great place to work and be appreciated!
Skills: marketing, teaching, design, on-page, english