As an MNC Internet company, we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you!
The successful candidate will qualify leads and manage pipeline opportunities. The representative can be full-time, part-time, intern/temporary opportunity, freelance & home based.
As part of the Lead Qualification team the person in this role will:
• Process sales/supply inquiries and convert qualified inquiries into a “Lead” status.
• Identify and qualify opportunities for domestic or international business.
• Follow up on leads to gain information on contacts, companies, Suppliers, distributors and opportunities.
• Communicate with senior level executives through to front line member of organization.
• Maintain a relationship with prospects that are interested in selling on the platform but can’t meet the current qualification criteria.
• Schedule meetings for qualified leads for the Sales team.
• Consistently achieving lead quota.
• Research, identify, obtain contact information of all leads.
• Develop qualified leads, manage a lead pipeline.
• Manage all facets of the lead qualification process to help generate new opportunities.
• Follow up on all inbound leads in a timely fashion (within 24 hours).
• Use SFDC or another tool to manage all leads, update daily.
• Strong presentation and communication skills.
We are flexible in offering either hourly rate or at a fix price depending on requirements.
Skills: research, communication-skills, interpersonal-skills