Requirement for an experienced UX/UI Designer/Consultant to champion the user centred design approach across the whole company. This position will be working with the client services team, creative team, technical leads and also directly with clients. The role would suit someone who is currently in a similar leadership role or someone who is a senior UX designer at the moment looking to step up into a leadership role.
Requirements for Senior Designer:
- At least 4 years experience delivering compelling digital user experiences across multiple platforms (desktop, mobile, tablet)
- A firm grasp of user-centred design
- Confidence to inspire others and guide a project or team An interest in social media and other technological trends
- An attention to detail and a strong dislike of corner-cutting
Bonus skills for Senior Web designer:
- Any experience with diagram and wireframing tools such as Lucidcharts, Omnigraffle, Axure and Balsamiq, or contact with version control systems, would be seen as beneficial but not essential.
- Bootstrap/Jetstrap: using this open source framework to development website skeletons and controlled CSS snippets to build websites in minutes.
- Photoshop: Creating assets, PSD to HTML templates,
Skills: design, leadership, json