gTeam provides software support services to customers who use our 25+ software products and we contact our customers to obtain their feedback about our support services, so that we can continuously improve the support experiences we provide our customers. We are currently seeking a part-time (10 hours per week) multi-lingual Level 1 Support agent to work in our shared services team, who focuses primarily on obtaining customer feedback.
The Responsibilities and Qualifications for this position are outlined below:
- Call customers to obtain customer feedback on Support experiences;
- Answer Platinum Customer Support phone calls;
- Process administrative support tickets; and
- Participate in Team Meetings
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and spoken English
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and spoken) in at least two of the following: French, Italian and German.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to document customer responses per the standard guidelines.
- Ability to manage your time and prioritize effectively.
- Work Hours / Schedule - This job is offered on a Part Time basis (10 hours per week). Level 1 agents on the shared services team work primarily US Eastern (GMT-5) between 8am to 6pm, as this is when most of our customers are available. Agents are able to work some of their hours earlier in the day when they are required to call European customers.
We pay $10/hour for these positions and work with you through one of several approved staffing and payment platforms like oDesk and Elance which will charge a percentage fee on your gross earnings.
If you're interested in this position, please respond to this job post to express your interest and we will advance the process from there.
gTeam Support Hiring Operations