We’re looking for a person to work on SEO projects, specifically on Link Acquisition for a number of different online brands.
Managing link distribution as well as documenting any new link prospects. Responsible for researching & contacting leads for link acquisition in related sites, web directories, article syndication websites, press release websites, bookmarking sites, blogs, online forums and other related media.
• Candidate must possess at least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Creativity in link building, required examples of past achievements through content and other link building techniques
• Can do link building activities manually - no spamming or use of automatic software
• Good understanding and familiarity with "white hat" Search Engine Optimization (SEO) practices - ability to create genuine and permanent links
• Good command of English language
• Ability to create reports and/or to track daily link submissions
• Good research skills to ensure link relevancy
• Familiar with HTML and metadata
• Applicants must be willing to work remotely
Please contact me here or via email at email@example.com. The budget was just set as an example.
Skills: english, research