Live tile world clock for Windows Phone 8
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am looking for a developer who is able to prepare World clock application for Windows Phone 8.
Clock should use live tile with a time updated at least every minute. You can check possibility of new HTC clock - this is good start point, however to this needs to be added world clocks (with possibility to choose time for a major world cities).
This is another good app for Windows Phone 7- http://forum.xda-developers.com/sh
1. Live tile with date/time updated at least every minute
2. Live tile should have possibility to set 3 sizes with time/date and City name on it (and possibility to chose what should be showed on tile time, date, city)
3. Clock should allow to chose major world cities and all time zones
4. Clock should respect Daylight saving time
5. It should be possible to create live tiles for at least 4 places.
6. It should be possible to create tile with manual settled timezone.
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Fixing php application / script