This job posting is for our team to develop a global design team. We will need a team of :
Facebook Fan Page Designers
Print Graphic Designers
THIS IS NOT A JOB POSTING FOR CURRENT WORK! NOR, IS THIS A HIRED/PAID POSITION. This is simply an opportunity for you to land a steady design job that will not start for several weeks to come. But, when it does begin, there will be a steady workload.
You will need to submit to us a completed project based on the specifications of the job post we provide. If we choose you as one of our design team members, we will use your design in our portfolio as a potential design for a client. You still own your rights to the design, it's simply an advertised example of the team's capabilities. We will begin operations and offering services to new clients in December 2012. So, will have our team chosen by then and will have contracts defined. YOU CANNOT USE SOMETHING YOU HAVE ALREADY CREATED.
FOR WEB: You must have the following:
Required Personal Characteristics
• have skills in software programming and graphics
• have creativity and imagination
• be able to take direction well
• be able to use their initiative
• be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
• have good interpersonal and communication skills
• be able to work on their own or in a team
• be able to work with tight deadlines
• be thorough and precise in their work
• be able to multi-task
Required Job Skills
• Experience developing CMS skins and modules, Joomla and Flash experience
is a MUST!
• Knowledge of and experience with Adobe Dreamweaver, Java, SQL,
• Additionally, candidates should possess basic knowledge of color theory,
typography, and layout design
• Should be able to write the programming code, either from scratch
or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages
to meet business requirements
• Experience testing the website, and identifying any technical problems
across platforms and browsers
• Experience uploading sites onto a server and registering it with
different search engines
• Practical applications of SEO techniques
• Familiarity with developing or reconfiguring current site for mobile viewing
• Managed or built an Ecommerce site
• Fluent understanding of Web technologies and networking
• Bonus Skills : App development or familiarity with Flash
FOR PRINT: You must have the following
Select colors, images, textures and shapes to create the layout.
Select the size and arrangement of the different elements.
Use computer software to create electronic versions of designs.
Employ color, type, illustration, photography, animation, and various print and layout techniques when designing project.
Design logos for products and businesses.
Develop signs and environmental graphics.
Create promotional displays, packaging, and marketing brochures.
Develop the layout and production design of magazines, newspapers, journals, corporate reports, and other publications.
Meet with art directors to collaborate on design.
Perform research on competitors and market trends.
Submit rough drafts to client for approval.
Make changes to mock-ups.
Please Contact Us to be given your trial assignment. Also, please specify if you are apply for the Print, Web, or Social Media trial project.
Skills: design, facebook, graphics, dom, marketing, research