Looking for Android Developer to continue the work on our Simple Weather App
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am looking for developer to improve my Android Weather application. It is mostly coded but the developer working on it has been transferred to another app which has a higher priority right now. Server side is done and most of the front end
as well. We have to add the graphical elements and make some changes. I have the source code. All the design is done.
The app has 2 screens only.
a) user can choose the city, by name or zipcode
b) select if they want Farenheight or Celcius
# Main page
a) it will display the days, the temperature and if is clear, rainn etc.
* Install the server app on the server and make sure it works with the app
* add the images to the settings.
* add the slide animation (this is very simple I have a video to show how it works)
* You need to be fluent in Java (Android)
* Knowledge of the AWS EC2 enviroment
* Be able to communicate well in English
* Please make sure you sent the link for your portfolio and tell me your FIXED rate for this project. I will be ok with a ball park rate. Upon submission and if I think we can be a good fit, I will send you a super detailed mockup so you
can refine your quote.
* Let me know your time frame for this project.
* You MUST be able to start within 2 days (preferably today or ASAP)
* You must be organized. Please send a small sample of your code. There are few people that are working on this app, so your code needs to be clean and fully commented.
* You will need to sign and NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement).
Also please make sure that you read this email. I hate spam as much as you do, and I will just answer to those, that actually read the email, sent me a sample code and are available. If I notice you didn't read my ad, or your reply is
coming from a canned response, I will automatically delete your response.
Skills: video, android-development, mobile-application-development