Looking for Appointment Setter for Immediate Hiring!
We are a multi-national Company based in Los Angeles, Ca. who works with a Corporate Financial Company in the US that are looking for Appointment Setters to contact those who applied for a job and set them up for an interview with the Managers. We need someone with good communication skills that can speak English language fluently with no strong accent since you will be conversing with professionals.
It's an easy job, these people that you will contact are those who are applying for a job means they will be in need of this. If you see you are the right candidate to this position, contact us immediately since this is an URGENT HIRING due to business expansion. But make sure that you can commit to work with us full-time during office business hours, Monday to Friday, Los Angeles Pacific time zone.
We are results oriented but very considerate with our contractors. We provide everything the contractor needs in order to get things done. This is a long term project so we make sure to support you with our best Management team in order for you to be successful.
Once you apply, make sure you meet the following basic requirements:
1. Pleasant telephone voice, able to speak English clearly, fluently, and without a strong accent
2. Fast internet connection; only wired DSL connection with at least 2MBPS (no wireless please)
3. Must have a functional headset with microphone.
4. Should be familiar with Goto Meeting - this is the application we used for Interview and Company meetings. (http://www.gotomeeting.com/online). Must have a Skype ID too - this is where we communicate.
5.Can work during LOS ANGELES time -pacific times- between 8:30am to 6:00 pm- business hours ONLY
6. Ability to Follow Directions and show up to all our training and conference call everyday at 8:30 am .
7. A Great Attitude!
This is very important for evaluation, please send me your voice recording using our script attached here for faster process of your application.
We are looking to find a long term contractor . Lastly, please reply with this job description mentioning your favorite color as your first word.