Looking for Web Designer/Developer to modify templates
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Our company currently we have over 25 part time workers and 5 full time workers from ODesk. We are looking to someone who can work on our HTML/CSS Web design apartment.
[My goal] : To hire experts/talents who can work with me, I love my employees and all my workers are getting paid regularly with a lot of jobs
[Your regular job duty] : will be mainly editing templates, making changes, implementing content
[Your testing job] : You will be invited to base camp and you will see instructions on editing a template to build a client's website. You will be told to follow certain format so I can ensure you can follow directions clearly.
[Your final rate] : $2.50 - $4 depends on skill set and quality assessment at the end.
If you agree with the above terms :
1) You will need to tell me which software you are good at.
2) You need to provide me your email address so I can invite you to base camp to begin
3) You will need to provide your own FTP server to create this testing project for me, if you don't have one, you have to let me know ahead of time
4) Follow the instructions and begin the project. (Time will begin once you are invited to the project)
5) Post a message on basecamp once you completed, and send me a private email with your links so no one can steal your work and ideas.
6) [most important]
how long does it take you to convert (with provided content)
This job is assessed based on (Performance/Quality/Communication/