Looking for a Rails Developer to build a simple crowdfunding site
I am looking for highly experienced Ruby on Rails (s) to build a small Web application having same functionalities as a crowdfunding site. We already have the wireframes turned into Twitter bootstrap HTML/CSS version. All we need is to apply the rails flavor behind it , add some more styling and design when needed and get it going.
But to cut short the entire long process. I am in need of a simple crowdfunding site. Take Kickstarter for example. Maybe a clone of it but very minimal version. Which will include
1. Account creation by companies
2. Companies can create projects
3. Projects can seek funding from donors via paypal
4. And Donors can also create accounts.
Please take a look at - http://catarse.me and its code https://github.com/danielweinmann/
Extra elements -
1. Users can refer projects to other using facebook, twitter with a unique referral link
2. Users can use paypal/dwolla as a payment method.
Lastly, only serious proposals please. Understand the requirements first and then apply. I neither want to waste my time nor yours. So think carefully and then tell me that you can do this.
Skills: twitter, paypal, design, facebook