Looking for a Web Designer/Developer to Partner with Our Company
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Hi! Thank you for your interest in the job!
This is a fantastic and unique opportunity for you to partner with an up and coming web design company so read on to find out more!
Our growing company is looking at partnering with brilliant web designers and developers.
How it Works:
1) Our company will source for clients.
2) Once client approach us, you will represent our company and find out from the client his requirements. This is important to note: you will be representing our company as our employee at all times.
3) You will propose a quote to the client, whether it is by fixed payment or by hourly.
4) If client is agreeable, you will start working on the project, liaising with the client along the way.
5) Upon completion of each project, the total payment from client will be split 50-50 between the company and you. So for example, if the client pays $1000, you will receive $500 for your efforts.
As you can see, this is a win-win scenario. You get a constant flow of work while we can fulfill our projects with the client. Here are all the benefits of working with us:
1) Constant Flow of Work
2) You will be considered part of our company, and will be eligible for bonuses and other attractive perks.
3) If there are not enough work for you (which is unlikely), you will still be able to work in your own projects, so there is nothing to lose for you. Of course, we expect that you will give our projects priority.
4) As we have built up our brand over the years, customers trust us and are willing to pay more for our services. This means that even though you are earning 50% of the payment, you can still expect to receive an attractive amount for your efforts.
5) If you require certain software/plugin/theme during the course of your work, you can let us know and whenever possible, we will get the developer license for you. You can then even use these tools for your own projects.
To be eligible to apply for this unique opportunity, please note the following requirements:
1) Highly proficient in web designing and developing, especially in Wordpress. Skills in Joomla, AJAX, and other CMS are also preferred.
2) English proficiency is a must. You will be communicating with our clients, and we expect a high level of English proficiency as you will be representing our company.
3) Up to date with the latest plugins and themes in Wordpress. The Warrior Forum is constantly flooded with new plugins and themes for web designing and development. You are expected to stay up to date with these developments as these tools will make your job easier and faster. This will save you alot of time doing coding.
4) Responsible and Hardworking. We only expect the highest standards of our employees.
5) Filipino web designers and developers are preferred and welcome to apply.
Ok, I hope you can see the immense potential of this partnership. Its not very often you can get to partner with a company and tag on all its clients. This is a unique opportunity so if you are interested, please do the following:
1) At the top of your cover letter, have a headline that reads "I'm the Web Design Partner You are Looking For!"
2) Tell us your skills and why you feel you are suitable for this job.
3) Your most impressive portfolio.
4) Your rate per hour (so we can estimate how much we will be charging our clients).
We look forward to working with you.
To our successful partnership,
Cyber Marketing Group Private Limited