I am looking for someone that loves the game Minecraft and understands the server side of things.
I mainly just need someone from time to time on a few things as I am only doing this so the kids in the family can play and to improve their experience.
So various tasks might include:
* Help with plugins (though I use McMyAdmin) when things get out of hand.
* Help with WORLD fixing chunks when it is corrupted or issues arise
* Help with in GAME functions or setting up proper commands
* Help with TOWN setup and triple checking everything works etc.
* Help with PROTECTING in game creations so when players join they don't virus, destroy or cause havoc to our world or server.
We only have a few players so this is NOT a big job at all.
Just let me know what your RATE is and I will determine if this is something I should continue to do myself or if I should outsource it here on O'desk.
Right now I just put up a price for what we would make as PER PROJECT issues that we would work out in advance and create prices as we go along.
NOTE: I am not looking for someone that goes to McMyAdmin - searches fro a plugin and installs it to solve an issue or use as a quick-fix. I can do that myself.
I want as few plug-ins as possible while having the more reliable game experience. Every plugin is taking another risk and using up more resources as well as every change in the system.
So I need someone that understands this concept.
Thanks in advance,
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Online Promotion Philippines