Magento Go Product and Product Review Data Transfer and Set up, migration from OS Commerce/CSV Files, 301 Redirect Set Up
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Seeking Magento / data migration expert to assist in setting up and transferring data from OS Commerce / My SQL platform to Magento Go for three small eCommerce web sites. Products are home furnishings and accessories (beds, bedroom sets, sofas, dining tables and chairs, etc.)
This project has three parts:
1. Set up product types, product categories and sub categories, and import product data using spreadsheets/CSV files generated from our current OS Commerce / My SQL database. Approximately 3,900 products to be moved (not including variants like size and color variants of a master product). We will provide the spreadsheet of data to be used in setting up and importing data.
- Generally, products are configurable with size options (for example, for beds, including king, queen, twin, and full sizes, generally) and color options (often 2-3 color variants).
- Product data includes name, SKU, price, sale price, short and long descriptions, category and sub-category, shipping information, image mapping, manufacturer, manufacturer descriptive copy, product dimensions, bullet point benefits, and several other fields
- Product types and categories / sub-categories need to be set up in Magento Go to reflect site structures on current web sites (see site list below)
- Importing product images and mapping to product data (image names already included in spreadsheet)
- Products are also bundled, including bedroom sets (which typically contain a bed, 1-2 nightstands, dresser, mirror)
2. Set up customer product reviews in Magento Go and import review content contained in Excel spreadsheet/CSV into the Magento Go system to associate products with appropriate reviews. Approximately 1,200 reviews. Review content needs to be mapped to the appropriate fields within MagentoGo and uploaded.
3. Set up and execute 301 re-directs to maintain natural keyword rankings in search engines.
Data must be set up and imported and 301 re-directs set up for three different sites. These sites are:
In your response to this project, please indicate your experience in each of these areas, including specific projects where you set up and transferred product and product review data from one eCommerce system to Magento Go. Indicate specific experience you have in setting up categories and configurable products in Magento Go using data uploading with spreadsheets (important: you need to understand the Magento Go version, not just Magento in general). Please also provide specific examples of 301 Re-direct work you have done for web sites (and which web sites).
Note that if you can handle one area of this project but not all of them, we can still accept a bid from you for this work.
Project needs to be competed by end of May 2013.
NOTE TO BIDDERS: This project is still active and we intend to select a provider, there have just been delays on our side obtaining the product data necessary to complete the work. We expect to have a provider selected shortly.