To provide expert customer service to both the property owner and tenant through facilitation and complete ownership of the maintenance business processes.
Facilitate All Aspects of Maintenance Business Processes:
● Receiving/Documenting maintenance requests
● Troubleshooting/Validating maintenance issues
● Communicating maintenance requests to property owners
● Communicating work orders to vendors
● Facilitating work order timing/action
● Communicating work order updates to owners/tenants
Additional Responsibilities Related to:
● Tracking/receiving vendor invoices
● Posting vendor billing to owner accounts
● Assisting in tenant move outs and owner cancellations/closeouts
● Develop working relationships with property owners and tenants
● Integrate with internal team
Education & Skills:
● Associates/Bachelors Degree preferred
● Strong leadership skills
● Strong critical thinking skills
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Customer service oriented
● Strong negotiation skills
● Strong analytical and financial skills
● Ability to multi-task/manage multiple projects
You must have a reliable phone, internet service, and computer.
This is a part time position. 20-30 hours per week with a flexible schedule.
This is a virtual position where you will be working from home.
Skills: troubleshooting, facilitating, billing, leadership