Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are a dance studio that teaches 100 private lessons a week. We require a very competent VA/Accountant to compile weekly reports.
- Excel report encoding
- Analyzing the data to see which students had a private lesson the previous week, but are not booked in for the following week
- Tracking different types of students
- Creating easy-to-understand reports
- Data entry
- Tallying lesson tallies
The successful person must have 10 hours available on Friday night, Saturday (Australia CST), and be contactable within 2 hours throughout the week.
Applicant must have
- High level of English understanding
- HIGH LEVEL OF EXCEL ABILITY
- Ability to research solutions him/herself
- Ability to analyze and synthesize data
Several applicants will be chosen for the task and trialled over 1-2 months whilst on a paid oDesk contract. Questions will be answered in a forum setting so all applicants can see the answers. The application best suited to this very important task will be selected after the end of the 1-2 month period.
In the application cover letter, applicant include the following information:
- future salary expectations. Is the applicant happy to remain paid at the same level of his/her bid?
- time availability and non-availability throughout the week (ie details of other non-internet-based jobs)
- contractor's preferred professional characteristic in an oDesk employer
Skills: english, management, research