I am looking for a dedicated assistant to provide my company with outstanding research on many topics but mostly on vertical and niche markets. The job will start off with a test research assignment and may go to hourly employment if the job is performed well.
The job requires that you have a headset (I don’t do IM or chat) so that we can speak directly on Skype. You also need a reliable computer, power, and good internet access. If you regularly have a problem with your power or internet access, you need to have an alternate way to contact me. You should excellent grasp of the English language and be able to speak English fluently.
The test research is listed below. Please respond with the “BLUE MOON” in the beginning of your application to be considered. Any responses without this phrase will be IMMEDIATELY discarded. Please see the research task description below:
Top 10 elective medical professions ex. Cosmetic dentistry, plastic surgery
• Avg Income
• Avg number of employees
• Lifetime value of a patient
• Major services
• Avg number of patients
• Product/Service pricing
Need the channels and aggregators for these 10 professions including each profession:
• Associations- membership executives
• Trade Shows
o Press websites
• Online communities
• Social media groups
o Especially LinkedIn
• Major events
• Major suppliers/vendors except marketing companies- businesses that are successfully selling to these markets. Need the VP of Marketing or Director of Community Development for these companies
o Major software vendors
o IT services
o Fulfillment companies
o Medical equipment supplier
Need industry specific language and statistics for each market
Answer the following questions:
1. Which of these 10 verticals consist of the most responsive buyers?
2. What is each verticals biggest problem?
3. Who educates each vertical? Where do they go for advice?