Microsoft Dynamics NAV Intensive Learning
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am currently working on a project that requires me to learn, understand and evaluate the use of Microsoft Dynamics NAV as an ERP system for a consultancy company.
I have used other ERP solutions before; however, I have never used MS Dynamics NAV (Microsoft-navision), and need to get a quick understanding what its strengths and weaknesses are. I also need to know what kind of customization can be done in terms of importing/syncing with other 3rd party software solutions, and what would be the best practices in ensuring that information can flow with little or no hindrance from one to the other.
Therefore, I am looking for someone who can teach me about the software, and assuming we get along well, become part of my team to help implement it better within a consultancy environment.
- General review of the latest version of MS Dynamics and relevant modules in standard formet (not modified in any way)
- Hints and suggestions as to how some modifications can make the user experience much easier
- Explanation of GUI and opportunities to simplify it to the sake of easy use
- Introduction of reporting functions available in the core financial module
- Introduction of reporting functions available additional modules