Mobile App UI Designer, Developer and Back End/Cloud Expert and Front End Develpper for a Mall Application
You need to be
- Very strong in designing the UI and have a great attention to detail. You must understand user experience well and have a portfolio of high quality design of apps. The design we are expecting for our apps can be seen on Behance and Dribbble websites. We want it that good
- You must be really good in development of Android and Iphone applications and have good standards of coding. You must have a portfolio of this as well. You should be good with features like social integration, camera, video recording and GPS to name a few.
- All data about users, the stores in the mall, the images, videos and other such data should be stored in backend database on a cloud. This should be delivered on a CMS and it should be like a dashboard where the admin can see stats about users. Admins should also be able to push notifications to users, sometimes specific ones.
The app features are mentioned in the document.
These are the app features and you are welcome to give me your own ideas.
We will give you the requirement document and you should be able to follow this process
Wireframing/Mock Up | UI/UX Design | Implementation/Coding | Testing | Deployment
We will need you to sign an NDA regarding the release of the app as we reserve the rights to the credit.
We are an upcoming digital agency so good work will be rewarded with more projects like this.
I will not consider your application if
- You do not provide a portfolio, sample of previous work
- You are not good with designing mobile apps, coding them, handling the back end and creating a front end
- Are not easy to communicate with
- If you are not creative. I want you to suggest the best to me, not listen to every word I say as you are the expert so I need you to be creative.
- Come up with good ideas
Tell me what you require in order to complete this, logo of the mall, floor plans of mall and parking etc etc.
You will have 8 - 10 weeks to finish this once we start
Skills: design, video, gps