We will likely split the tasks amongst more than one developer. We've built a backend and we are working on the REST Services internally but may have a resource help with writing/designing the REST Services also.
Most of the work will fall into the following areas:
1) Initial Planning of Development and Test Approach including determination of what tools we will use to build, source control, documentation, etc;
2) Architecture. Helping to detail, document, and validate how the components will fit together so we achieve the intended integration, performance, and security.
3) Help complete the REST Services
4) Build front ends web and mobile applications. The mobile features as usual will be a subset of what is available in the web front end. this will likely include ViewModels in .js files and hooking into the REST Services of Google/Twitter/Facebook/Yammer.
5) Testing after a couple of build cycles.
The initial build is to create an MVP (Minimally Viable Product) but after that is achieved, there will likely be further funding for successive releases.
Skills: twitter, facebook, test