We have made a deduplication macro, it works like this:
- We have a spreadsheet, with 2 tabs.
- Each tab has like 10,000 names on it.
- Some of the names on tab 1 are on tab 2
- We only want one instance of this name in in Tab 1 or Tab 2, not both
- So we have a macro that deduplicates names from tab 1 that are on tab 2
- it puts these duplicated names on tab 3
I have attached this excel file
These are the changes we need:
1) We have this macro and spreadsheet made. However, the problem is that it only works for 60,000 rows of names, we need it to work for 700,000+ I need the solution for this.
2) The second thing is sometimes we have two columns of data on tab 1 and tab 2. e.g. email (column 1), first name (column 2).
I would like you to implement the logic if any of the data on the rows column 1 on tab 2 matches the data the rows of column 1 on tab 1, than than that entire row in tab 1 is removed and put on row 3.
It must be noted that sometimes there might be no data for column 2 as we do not have first name for all emails.
I would like the above feature because after deduplication, I do not want data to be mismatched in a row.
If this is not clear please let me know