Moto-Trials Scoring System
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
SQTA Scoring System App
I require an Android app developed to score riders in Moto-Trials Competitions. We currently have 12, 7” Android tablets.
In our club each rider has a rider number
Competes in a 4-5 lap event of 10-15 sections
Each section has a score given of 0, 1, 2, 3, 5 or DNF on each lap
These scores are saved on a spreadsheet for importing and opening on a computer then cutting and pasting scores into the scoring program.
Each tablet will represent a section; scoring data is placed into the correct section when imported into the scoring program.
I envisage a two-screen app
Screen 1 is the input page
Screen 2 is the spreadsheet that scores are allocated to.
Screen 2 would then be exported as a CSV or Excel file for use in the Excel Scoring program I have created. Prefer Excel file)
Excel file attached to show Screen 1 and excel file needed for Screen two.
Cells B3-R29 Depict a screen layout (Screen 1) Basic diagram
Cells AA3-AH210 Is the exact spreadsheet that scores are to be entered into from entry page (Screen 2) Rider 101 is an example.
• A rider arrives at a section
• Observer enters riders number using keypad at base of screen
• Observer selects Lap number (Selected Lap number changes colour)
• Observer watches rider and enters score of 0,1,2,3,5 or DNF. (Selected Number changes colour)
• Observer hits Enter button
o Rider score is entered at rider number and lap on
• Spread Sheet
• Entry page is reset for new data
• On completion of the event Screen 2 is exported as a CSV or Excel file to a location on the tablet.
• Tablet is synced and spreadsheet is downloaded to a computer.
o Spreadsheet file is opened
o All cells on the spreadsheet are copied
o Copied cells are pasted into the scoring Spreadsheet File.
• When Screen 2 has been exported to a file on the Tablet a reset is needed.
o To clear all data entered on screen 2
Opening screen (Screen 1)
1. Permanent number key pad
2. Rider Entry Number
3. Rider lap number; 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
4. Rider score for lap 0, 1, 2, 3, 5 or DNF
5. Enter button
6. Button to view entries on Screen 2
7. Entering the same rider number and lap will overwrite a previously entered score
This screen show the spreadsheet with scores entered for each ridr.
1. This page will show all rider numbers
2. This page shows rider scores entered for each lap completed
3. Return to Opening screen button (Back Button)
4. Export/Save Button
a. Saves Screen 2 as a CSV or Excel file to an area on the tablet. (Prefer Excel file)
5. Reset Button with confirmation request/warning
a. Clears all screen data entry on Screen 2