To meet increasing demand for our International Search Marketing Services, Wordbank is growing our base of freelance multilingual search engine optimization experts.
• Advising on search engine optimization strategies to best meet client goals
• Identifying target search engines and best fit approach to optimization in market
• Completing keyword research and recommending target terms using free search engine tools
Qualifications should include:
• 1+ years organic/natural search engine optimization experience
• Knowledge of target market search engine landscape and SEO strategies unique to the market
• Excel and manual data analysis experience
• Ability to take direction via campaign brief and complete tasks self-sufficiently
• You will be being fluent in English and we are particularly interested in hearing from you if you are a native speaker of Chinese (Simplified, Traditional and Hong Kong variations), Japanese, Vietnamese, Thai, Korean (Naver), Norwegian, Swedish, Brazilian Portuguese, Latin American Spanish or Canadian French.
If you have not heard of us before, Wordbank is a localization specialist focused on global marketing communications. Our clients are global players in the technology, automotive, finance, travel, leisure, luxury goods and consumer products sectors and include Hewlett Packard, Kong, Mazda, Nissan, Stella & Dot, Virgin and Walt Disney. Based in London and Denver, Wordbank has more than 100 multi-national staff and a network of more than 2,500 linguists. We believe in upholding the values of creativity, flexibility, proactivity, integrity, passion, courage, unity and respect. We seek candidates who uphold these same values and take pride in going above and beyond.
Qualified candidates should submit a CV/resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Skills: marketing, research, analysis, english, finance